Join the Waitlist - Path #2
“I already have a Court Reserve account, but not at MPTC. I want to go on the MPTC waitlist.”
If this description fits you, follow the directions below.
If not, return to the previous page and pick the path that fits you best.
Once you have signed yourself up, when the club has room for you, you will receive instructions on how to purchase memberships for you and your family from within your Join the Waitlist plan.
Please keep the email in your account up to date so we will be able to reach you.
1. Sign onto your Court Reserve account at your other club.
2. Hover over My Account, select My Clubs from the drop down menu and then click Join an Organization
3. Type Moore Park in the Search for Organization textbox and select it
4. Click the Join Moore Park Tennis Club button.
5. On the Request for Access for Moore Park Tennis Club form:
-Confirm your personal information that was retrieved from your other club
-Update any information as required and the update will reflect in both clubs
-Fill out all mandatory fields specific for MPTC
- Do not select “Unsubscribe from Marketing Emails” if you wish to continue receiving club emails from MPTC. Note that we do not send out any marketing emails.
6. Press Request Access and you will automatically be added as a user the MPTC
7. Once you are a user at MPTC Court Reserve, you can click on the Pick a Membership link at the top of the MPTC Court Reserve page
8. Select the Join the Waitlist plan. You have signed up on the Waitlist.
Adding your spouse or other immediate family members (who don't already have a Court Reserve Account) to your Account
1. Log in to your MPTC Court Reserve account. Hover over My Account and click My Family on the drop down menu that appears.
2. Click on the Add New Family Member button
3. For your spouse or children who live with you:
-Enter all the mandatory fields;
-Specify the family role (spouse, other adult, child);
-Select Join the Waitlist as their membership type;
-Enter a unique email address for each adult on your waitlist plan, so that they will have their own booking capabilities once they become members. Note: Court Reserve does not allow different family members to use the same email. If the child you are adding does not have a personal email, you can alternately enter a unique Username.
-Click Save .
4. Repeat steps 2-3 for the next family member, if applicable.
If member of your family also have Court Reserve Accounts at other clubs, they will need to follow the steps above too.
Cancelling your Waitlist Plan
Log onto your MPTC account using the email that you registered with, and the Forgot Password link to retrieve your password if needed
Hover over My Account and choose My Membership from the drop down menu.
Select Cancel membership
If canceling for your entire family, please fill out the short form at Please take me and my family off the MPTC waitlist.