* Tennis ladders are now open. In Court Reserve, go to Club Info->Ladders for information on how to sign up and play.
* Club Meet & Greet - Saturday May 6: Round Robin play from 1-3pm; BBQ at 3pm - come out and meet our head pro Matt and his team of pros who can give private or semi-private lessons; Representative from Wilson will have demo racquets for you to try
* June Adult Clinics Registration opens May 1st. In Court Reserve, go to Events->Adults Clinics to register and pay.
* First House league session runs for 4 weeks from May 28-June 18 and is capped at 40 players. Sign up starts on May 8 at 7am. Go to Events->Club Activities to sign up.
* Spring Junior Programs still have space for more kids. Go to Events->Junior Programs to enroll your children and pay for their programs
* Check Activities Calendar for full list of upcoming club activities (Select Activities Calendar button on Court Reserve home page, or go to https://www.mooretennis.com/play for the link.)
* The Club has reinstalled a water cooler in the clubhouse, just to the left of the sofa. Please bring your own water bottles so you can fill up!
* Two new Court Reserve booking rules have been added on a trial basis in an attempt to provide court availability for more members:
1) Bookings causing 30 minute gaps are not allowed
2) Back-to-back bookings with the same players within 60 minutes are not allowed.
To get to Court Reserve, go to https://app.courtreserve.com/Online/Portal/Index/6982 on a computer, or use the mobile app